JEE Advanced Registration: Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced Application Form, exam dates available at jeeadv.ac.in. JEE Advanced 2017 will be conducted on 21 May 2017. The exam is being conducted by the seven Zonal Coordinating (ZC) IITs under (JAB) Joint Admission Board. Students who clear JEE Advanced paper will be offered seats in IITs (Institute of Information and Technology) in their undergraduate and integrated Master’s program in Engineering, Sciences, Architecture or Pharmaceutics.
JEE Advanced 2017 Registration Procedure – Application Form, Exam Dates @ jeeadv.ac.in
Registration Portal: Candidates should register for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2017. Registration is only through the online portal where detailed instructions will be provided.
JEE Advanced 2017 Important Dates:
|Official Website Accessible||www.jeeadv.ac.in|
|Online Registration initiates from||28 April to 02 May 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||10-21 May 2017|
|Error Rectification regarding Admit Card||22-28 May 2017|
|21 May 2017
9:00 am – 12:00 noon
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
|ORS Distribution Request and Response for Review||31 May to 03 June 2017|
|Official Answer Key Displayed Online||04 June 2017|
|Students remark on Answer Key||04-06 June 2017|
|JEE Advanced Result Declaration||11 June 2017|
|AAT Online Registration||11-12 June 2017|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||14 June 2017 09:00 AM – 12:00 NOON|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Result.||18 June 2017|
|Counselling SEAT ALLOTMENT (Tentative)||19 June 2017 to 18 July 2017|
JEE Advanced 2017 Registration
- The Students can register themselves through the online portal of JEE Advanced.
- The JEE Advanced 2017 registration began from 28th April 2017.
- Registration will be live till 2nd May 2017 (5:00 pm).
- With late fee, it can be applied till 4th May 2017 (5:00 pm).
- Before applying, the candidates have to create his/her account and register themselves and then fill the application form.
- The Students will get the login details (ID and Password).
- Secure the login details till the admission done.
Online Registration Procedure
The procedure consists of three basic steps.
Step‐1: After login, provide the basic data including the choice of the language of question paper (English or Hindi), the choices of the cities for the examination [See 18. CITIES AND TOWNS WHERE JEE (ADVANCED) 2017 WILL BE HELD]. The candidate will have the option of adding another cell phone number on top of the number/s provided during JEE (Main) registration. Please note that the JEE (Advanced) 2017 result will be sent to one of these numbers by SMS.
Step‐2: Upload the scanned copies of all requisite documents [See 14. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION].
Step‐3: Pay registration fee [See 12. REGISTRATION FEE FOR JEE (ADVANCED) 2017]. Registration fee is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable.
JEE Advanced 2017 Registration Documents to be Uploaded with Colour Photograph
- Original passport size photograph in JPEG format (preferably from the digital camera).
- Signature: Legible scanned signature as a JPEG file.
- Certificates: Soft copies of Date of Birth, Class 10, Class 12 and Category and SubCategory (PWD) certificate.
- The registration procedure in details will be available on the JEE Advanced 2017 online registration portal. If the candidates have pass certificate and marks statement of class 12 as a separate document then he/she has to upload the class 12 marks statement while filling the JEE advanced application form.
- Students are required to take a printout of the computer generated acknowledgement slip after successful submission of data and payment of fees and keep the same in the safe custody for any future reference